1. Stonerig Raceway Ltd will not tolerate abusive threatening behaviour towards members of the public or members of Stonerig Raceway Ltd staff. You will be asked to leave the premises.
2. Only food and drink purchased in Stonerig Raceway Ltd can be consumed on the premises.
3. Any individual suspected of being under the influence of alcohol behaving in a manor that is inappropriate will be asked to leave the premises. Any person under the influence of drugs or any banned substance will be asked to leave Stonerig Raceway Ltd immediately.
4. Children under the age of 14 can not be left on the premises without parent or guardian. Their well being is not the responsibility of Stonerig Raceway Ltd staff.
5. Stonerig Raceway Ltd has a strict policy on children racing on the scalextric. Stonerig Raceway allows children aged 6 to 7 years old to race on the scalextric tracks accompanied by a race paying adult (1 child pay to 1 adult pay – ratio). Including children which are aged 8 to 9 years old a ratio of (2/3 children pay to 1 adult pay – ratio).
6. Children under the age of 10 years old need to be supervised by a responsible adult, and may need your attention through out the duration of the race session. All children on the premises (Stonerig Raceway Ltd) are the responsibility of the parent or guardian.
7. Stonerig Raceway Ltd prohibits children from running around the tracks and electrical fitments, climbing on the tracks, and destroying scenery.
5. Any one caught Stealing property of Stonerig Raceway will be reported to the police and CCTV evidence supplied.
8. All equipment at Stonerig Raceway Ltd requires you (the customer) to adhere to the correct instruction given to you by a member of Stonerig Raceway Ltd staff. This advice is to prevent serious damage to the equipment and to protect from misuse. Health & Safety requirements are in place to protect you and our equipment. Staff also reserves the right to stop activities if you are damaging the equipment.
9. Any person or persons causing actual damage to the tracks, cars, simulators or any part of Stonerig Raceway Ltd products, service, advertising or any physical object that belongs to Stonerig Raceway Ltd or associated company’s in conjunction with Stonerig Raceway Ltd. Evidence will be supplied to the police for prosecution and you will be charged for any damage incurred.
10. If you bring your own cars to race on the track you do so at your own risk. Stonerig Raceway Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage incurred on your car through the result of racing around our tracks.
11. Any photo taken of the tracks at Stonerig Raceway are for personal use only. Photos used for commercial gain without the consent of Stonerig raceway Ltd are strictly forbidden. All images are the copyright of Stonerig Raceway Ltd.
12. Stonerig Raceway Ltd reserves the right to adapt and change written content, images, prices, and structure without notification.
13. Stonerig Raceway reserves the right to end, start new deals without notification.
14. Stonerig Raceway Ltd fire doors must remain clear at all times.
15. Stonerig Raceway does not accept liability for any lost or stolen personal items during your time at Stonerig Raceway Ltd. We cannot accept liability for damage to vehicles or loss of valuables through theft whilst on site. Cars are parked at the owner’s risk.
16. If you are unhappy about any aspect in Stonerig Raceway Ltd during your visit, please highlight your concern to a senior member of staff before the end of session. We will endeavour to rectify any issues you may have promptly.
17. Stonerig Raceway Ltd policy on age restriction is to protect property and facilities and comply too health and safety requirements.
18. Any person using Stonerig Raceway Ltd T/S (Triple Screen) or VR (Virtual Reality) must be 11 years and over.
19. Any person that uses the Virtual Reality head sets agree to do so at there own risk. Any physical or personal effects of using the Virtual Reality headsets are not the responsibility of Stonerig Raceway Ltd. On entering the simulators you agree to our (Stonerig Raceway Ltd) terms and conditions. If you have any health issue please consult a your doctor for any advise.
20. Stonerig Raceway Ltd simulators are professional training simulator. You must not enter or sit on the equipment or try to operate without their being a member of Stonerig Raceway Ltd team to advise and instruct. Any person or persons trying to operate the equipment without instruction without a member of Stonerig Raceway Ltd present may cause injury to them-selves. Stonerig Raceway Ltd will not be held responsible for injuries incurred to you (customer) in this instance. Any equipment or software damaged in the process of customer’s miss-use will be charged for.
21. YOU MUST NOT ENTER OR USE THE SIMULATORS WITHOUT BEING INSTRUCTED BY A MEMBER OF STONERIG RACEWAY LTD.
22. Stonerig Raceway Ltd terms and conditions are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to amend them without notice.